Dead Mouse in the House
The Micey Chronicles.... part 16 kazillion
Today has just turned into the LEAST favorite day of mine this week. First, my least favorite dude showed up at my house 2 hours late. Who is this? The Orkin Man. This specific one is a chatty-patty who invades my personal space -- ie -- walks into the office while I'm on the computer and asks "are you on the internet?". Duh, dude... what does it look like?
I had to put him on a rush order today. Simply put, because he was two hours late, he had to move quickly. Why? I have a 2 pm pap.
My second least favorite man. "That" doctor.
So when Orkin dude came a calling I was quite a bit perturbed. I was reading about the latest Jon and Kate saga, and frankly didn't want to "chat" about it. Leave.Me.Alone, got it?!?! Well.... he had bad news. He found yet another dead mouse. Fortunately in a gel trap. Unfortunately it was the one RIGHT next to the door leading from our basement/bar area into the cement basement. The exact place where I am most afraid to step into. The exact place where I am most convinced that I will see a miniature rat scattering, skittering about.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Where there is one, there is more. ICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
So, now as I will be laying down spread eagle-like, I will be thinking of all the miceys having a football game in my absence. Great.
I hope you are enjoying YOUR day. ha ha

1 Comments:
We get those little "cuties" too. Our home is old (built 1890) and the foundation is just too old to be totally caulked up and unaccessible. We have a local exterminator, though, not Orkin. Nice guy, does good work.
Post a Comment
Feel free to let me know what you think! Julie
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home