Friday, November 30, 2018

2018 - A Year in Review?


Greetings to All!

Holy moly.... I have found a moment to sit and create (or resurrect?) another blog post.  Oh, how I have missed this creative outlet, and have decided that it NEEDS to be a part of my standard operating procedure of life again. 

I am looking forward to re-reading all of them  again.  It's funny how documenting ones' life really makes you realize how far you've come, remind you of the hilarious moments that perhaps have been forgotten about, and bring a HUGE smile to me as well. 

So........ 2018. 

Retirement does not suck! Here are a few of the reasons why:
















 Mike's retirement office (which was the first room that was set up).  So, that's the retirement home - now it's time for the real updates!

The next post, I promise will be the real update!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think! Julie

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter