Friday, March 24, 2017

Another Friday....

Friday has me totally daydreaming of palm trees and mountains....



 





 
So I guess all we really have right now are pictures!! 
 
Friday.... it's impossible not to daydream and wish that we could jump ahead until this magical "retirement" home is completed.  Wish that Mike didn't have to gear up every single Sunday night for yet another insane week of work.  That's what I've been hearing for as long as I can remember.... another insane week. 
 
He's ready, I'm ready, and we're ready.  Gizmo?  Well, that's yet to be determined. 
 
Update:  All the various contractor pricing and plans are trickling in.  This whole process seems to be one giant "hurry up and wait" scenario.  Hurry up and buy a lot before we sell three, or prices will go up and incentives go away.... hurry up and sign documents....hurry up and get back down here to spend an entire (exhausting) work week of design center choices, lighting contractors, I-wire contractors, landscaping contractors, and appliance/lighting store choices. 
 
Don't get me wrong, it didn't suck at all being in 80+ degree weather in March :D and I'm always game for a getaway... but I'm still paying the price for it two weeks later.  Grrrr. 
 
This weekend, hopefully, we will be enjoying our coffee time, reviewing all the pricing, and choices.  So far, things have been coming in below "what we thought" they'd be.  Um, hello killer backyard?!?!?  lol  TBD. 
 
Now onto MAJOR design concerns -- like where in the hell are we going to put all those beach towels and pool toys?!?!  lol.  Oops  I can feel another obsessive shopping session coming (albeit, an online one). 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think! Julie

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter