Hi Ho Hi Ho..it's off to Omaha we go.....
Well.... I guess it's that time again. ANOTHER HOLIDAY!
Poor DH.... he's had a few weeks of hell at work, and this week he has the grumpies. I guess it's due to the high intensity of the two past work weeks resulting in the grumpies. Add that to a 9-1/2 hr. car trip tomorrow and well.... it's spelling disaster.
Ah yes.... Easter. Yet another holiday with my family. This time, however, I get out of hosting it :) So.... we will be in the car very early yet again, our coolers loaded up with goodies, and hopefully (if I get every thing done) about 20 Cd's too.
Luckily we won't run out of things to "discuss" (ahem fight over) in the car. Our upcoming trip to California (last week in April) to celebrate his dad's 70th. Our current refinancing of both the cottage and residence/house. Planning our late summer baseball park tour (West coast version), and last but not least..... the cottage.
Get ready for some more laughs and rants next week. I have a feeling the blogs will be free flowing and plentiful. Till then... enjoy your Easter holiday.
Update: Derek is still in the hospital awaiting the cancer test results. According to the spinal tap results, it has NOT spread into his spine as previously thought. AND chemo will be an option assuming it's cancer. All good news. Plus Tony (my nieces boyfriend) will be joining us in Omaha for Easter. He hasn't met us yet.... this should be interesting.
See ya :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to let me know what you think! Julie
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home