The Eve of Christmas Eve?
Why am I blogging when I should be cooking? 'Eh... work is overrated, wouldn't you say?!?! lol Just so you don't think I've been slacking in my cooking duties today, let me just add that I've been up since 3 am (again) mentally preparing myself for today.
Yeah right.... although I was "awake" at the ungodly early hour, I was in no way going to do anything but TRY to go back to sleep. Sigh, sigh.... never really happened. Due to the total lack of sufficient or refreshing sleep, I was a
Humongous cup of coffee times two later I think verbal answers may have come out of my mouth... cannot be 100% sure.
Note to self:
- DO NOT attempt to cook and multi task at the same time.... it does NOT work.
- DO NOT have something cooking/boiling on the stove while attempting to update your Facebook status.
- Double check all ingredients needed five times before going to the store
- Make sure to PRE BUY milk, gallons of it, so that you may have gallons of White Russians at your disposal.
- It's never a good idea "just to take a short break" -- you never want to keep going.
- Double check the Diet Coke supply in your fridge PRIOR to beginning the cook-a-thon.
- Remind myself that Christmas is fun.
- Why do I love cooking again?!?
- Seriously.... why?
Well... I'm off to the store... let's see how many aisle idiots it takes to make me scream. My bet? Hmm... about two. And then. I can take my first sip of a large and potent Russian!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to let me know what you think! Julie
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home