First Wipeout of the Year!
We woke up this morning to 4-1/2" of freshly fallen snow. First snow of the season! I wish that I could say that I was excited, but for some reason it just didn't thrill me. For you see, last year, we had a record season. It was common to get 18" in one day, and it snowed every day for 2 months (or something like that). Ugh.
Of course it HAD To happen on a Monday morning...ugh... trash day. And today is double trash day (recycle trash can plus regular).... so being lazy (lazy heinie!) I decided to drive each of the bins down to the street. Our driveway is 1/4 mile long, and windy. Plus, I didn't want to get out of my flannel pj pants yet!!! So, off I go.... truck thru the snow, get the bottom/end of driveway, pull out into the middle of the lane, throw it in park, and get out. I didn't realize that I could STILL do the splits!?! lol
Ok...made it thru that episode. Onto the 2nd trash bin, so I drive back up the driveway and get the other one. Same thing. Put it into park, get out and grab the handle of the bin, and FALL ON MY ASS. Yup... legs over head type of fall. I would endure any bodily harm, just so NO neighbor could see me do it. Imagine this: oversized woman, in ugg clogs, and pink flannel pj pants laying on her tushie in the middle of the road. UGHHHHHHHHH. Only on a Monday.
I made it inside, poured myself a cup of coffee and decided that I better not tempt fate by doing anything today. lol
Actually, I did make homemade lasagne in prep for the diluge of family arriving on Wednesday night.
Go ahead...laugh... I know you want to
Labels: Present -- Presence -- or my favorite lots of Presents

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to let me know what you think! Julie
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home