Lazy Hiney Chronicles, Part I
Another day in the lazy hiney chronicles! Had my first cup of coffee...check. Browsed thru my e-mails...check. Read new blogs...check. Browsed Fertilichat....check.....
Now the fun begins! I have so much to do to get ready for Thanksgiving next week, and I could care less!!!! I'd rather sit on my hiney and ponder the workings of the latest romance novel, or reach for that bag of tostitos. I have officially become a bored housewife. But before you start hating on me (lol) I am sure I'll get over this boredom and quickly I don't do boredom well.... I have always been a "race around and get things done a million miles per hour" type of gal.
My lists have now grown into "lists of lists" and I am coming up with new ideas for other lists. Has anything been checked off of "these lists"? Sure.... call my sister regarding thanksgiving. Whew... I HAVE done something!!!! So... let's review... order turkey....check. Ok, that's all that REALLY matters right? lol I'm exhausted by that one,.... I better go sit down and back to reading again
Labels: Lazy Hiney Chronicles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to let me know what you think! Julie
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home